What Is Electrical Installation?
Electricians And More are experienced in all new home builds that require a complete electrical installation
We work with a builder to plan all the required electrical fixtures and outlets that are needed within the build
We look at
- PowerPoints and how many each room needs. It always best to put in extra outlets to minimise the use of extension cords power boards.
- Lighting requirements and how many fixtures are required in each room
- Wiring is done to Australian Standards
- Switchboards are compliant and safe
- Smoke detectors installed
- Circuits are designed to cope with correct workloads
- Appliances are installed and set up correctly
- Data and telecommunications cabling is installed and set up
Electrical installations basics
New homes are now built with new technology that requires a very wide range of new electrical installations.
The latest knowledge is needed for the correct installation and connection for communications, home security, media systems and the internet.
All electrical installations are regulated. Installation of electrical fittings must:
- Comply with Australian Standards
- Comply with safety best practice requirements
- Installed by appropriately licensed contractors
Electricians and More is experienced in new home builds and we have several builders that we do work with doing complete electrical installations of their new builds or large renovation work