Commercial Data Cabling Solutions
Today’s workplace needs are constantly changing and it’s vital to have the correct communications infrastructure in place in your business.
A well designed and structured data cabling system and network can allow your business and staff to work at their full potential from all work stations in the workplace
Electricians And More can provide you with a data cabling system that will stand the test of time and meet your individual data communication needs not only for now but also in the years ahead.
We can work with all sized business from the small business that is growing and needs and upgrade to their cable installation or a large multinational enterprise requiring fiber optic duct installation, we can be the team to help with all your data and voice communication needs.
Network Set Up
We are qualified and experienced in installing Fibre optic cabling. It is proving to be a cost-effective solution that can truly enhance overall performance and speed.
We have a long history of working in a vast range of commercial projects and business types.
We can provide expert data cabling advice, planning and service to deliver solutions that are tailored to your needs.
We are specialists in the design and installation of your data cabling and networking needs.
We can do this for domestic, industrial, commercial, and corporate businesses throughout the Gold Coast, Logan and the Redlands.
We will blow you away with our exceptional customer service and professional standards in each and every one of our installations.
Your Business Data Cabling Solutions
- Fibre Optic Cabling
- Phone Lines And Repairs
- Internet Connectivity
- Wireless Networks
- Telephone Systems
- CCTV Installation
- Audio Visual Set Up
- P.A: Public Address systems
- On going Maintenance and Support
Before we install your data cabling or networking setups. We visit your site and step through all the requirements that your home, office or workplace needs including take into consideration any devices you may operate. It includes VoIP, business telephone system, CCTV, high-speed internet and more.
We are also doing more and more audiovisual set ups which includes the installation projector lifts and screens, and the speakers or amplifiers
We will assess your existing setup and recommend the options that may help improve efficiency, speed and reliability.
We are qualified to do the initial design work and the installation work as we are qualified telecommunications installers.
You will get the best options and solutions for your situation. We also work around your business hours to complete the work as quickly and seamlessly as possible.
No one likes work downtimes.
Gold Coast Data Cabling
Data cabling is used when wireless technology (wifi) is not a viable option.
We use data cabling in the below situations
- Connecting or upgrading to new technology – such as fibre optic cabling or NBN installation
- Connecting office or workplace equipment to the internet.
- Connecting a business solar system inverter.
- Upgrading or extending communications for VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) system.
- CCTV data cabling installation services back to your central monitoring station
- Phone Line Repairs
Data Cable Installation
Getting the right setup for your computers and phone system is not always as simple as you may think.
The right system needs for your workplace needs to take into account not only what is happening now and also what plans you have for in the future. This will ensure that we can look after your needs now and also into the near future.
We’ll also be able to advise you on the following:
- Cabling solutions you may need now and into the future
- Design layout and install of extra phone lines and points to support new phone numbers
- Planning and installation of all sockets and points
Your Gold Coast Voice & Data Cabling Experts
We provide installation, maintenance and repairs for a broad range of technologies. These technologies include, but are not limited to:
- Communications infrastructure: voice, data and optical fibre including GPON and business telephone solutions
- CCTV: security camera systems, simple or high-level large networks with remote monitoring
- Wireless networks: including open networks, mesh systems and 802.11 and microwave bridging
- Design and consultation: we have in-house designers for all aspects of our service
Phone Line Faults
Working phone lines are vital for a business to be able to service its customers and phone line issues are frustrating and result in lost business.
There are many ways to check if your phone lines or cables are faulty or not working correctly.
If the physical cable is damaged due to the wear-and-tear or accidently damaged, we can solve the issue.
Please remember that some phone faults are caused by your phone carrier and they will be the ones that need to fix the problem
Electricians And More can help to check common phone line/cabling faults.
Some faults with your phone line or cabling can be:
- You can hear the caller but they can not hear you.
- The call drops out during a conversation
- Annoying crackling during calls
- No dial tone at all
Data & Fibre Optic Cables
Electricians And More offer a range of data, fibre and network cabling services in the Gold Coast Logan and Redlands area.
We can provide your home or workplace with new or upgraded data cabling and network points to help everyone access the internet.
Our extensive experience makes sure there is less time-wasting and money wasting due to uncertainty and mistakes.
We know how to set up a neat and well laid out installation. as well as offering ongoing support.
4 Types Of Data Cabling
They are all used across Australia and they are 3 types of copper cabling: CAT 5e, CAT 6 and CAT 7
The other type is fibre cabling ( which requires qualifications to work with – which we have)
CAT 5e Cabling
Used at home and in small businesses for NBN connection or to set up a network from a central server,
Cat 5e has been in use for many years and is still used by small businesses and homes for communications and , data transfer
CAT 6 Cabling
Used in homes and small businesses it offers a higher bandwidth which is needed for better video streaming demands. Cat 6 gives better performance with less drop outs and better security to avoid data corruption or data loss
CAT 7 Cabling
Used within business and government departments
Workplaces and institutions are needing the higher-performance, higher-bandwidth and higher-security of a CAT7 system. CAT7 is the required cabling when also using fibre cabling in conjunction. CAT 7 is a more cost-effective option when connecting to all workstations
With regulations about data, modern businesses must ensure that their networks are reliable, scalable and secure. Fibre cabling is used by larger businesses such as commerce, defence, governments, healthcare, hospitals, industrial sites, offices, and schools.
We can offer a complete range of fibre optic services, from design, installation, splicing, testing, management & maintenance.
Advantages of Fibre Optic Cabling
Fibre optic systems is in demand for businesses that rely upon telecommunications.
It is superior to copper wiring with the following benefits
- Better capacity – Optical fibres are finer than copper, We can fit more fibres in. They take up less room in an installation and deliver better results.
- Better signal – The loss of a signal in optical fibre is less than in a copper wire
- Better reception – Fibre cables bring clearer phone conversations, TV reception and digital signals
- Less Energy used– lower-power transmitters are needed for fibre cables. You will save on energy usage
- Lower fire risk – No electrical currents go through optical fibres. This reduces the chance of electrical fires.,
- Lightweight – An optical cable weighs less than a comparable copper wire cable
- Flexible– Fibre optics are so flexible and can still transmit and receive light
- Less expensive – Optic fibres are cheaper than copper wiring